Come and join all the fun and celebrate your birthday in the process! Party it up with our 32’ obstacle slide inflatable, augmented rock wall, little city avenue, and interactive toddler area! To reserve your date and time, a nonrefundable 50% deposit must be paid.
Call (256) 715-1219 for Booking!
All-Party Packages Include:
- Use of the facility for 120 minutes for you and your guests
- Unlimited facility play for 90 minutes for birthday party attendees, the remaining 30 minutes is reserved for Happy Birthday celebration with cake, ice cream, and presents. (Cake and ice cream are NOT provided.)
- A party coordinator who will assist throughout your party, including set-up and clean-up
- Socks are required for children and adults inside the facility at all times
- Waivers must be signed for everyone
- Any food, drinks, snacks, cake, cupcakes, ice cream and drinks desired must be brought with you
- Coolers for drinks are welcome but are not provided. (ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED)
- Purchase of pizza, wings, water, and juice are available at your convenience but require a minimum 48 hour notice prior to your event for ordering purposes ($3 deliver fee is applied to your total)
- Your party host will set up your decorations (excluding glitter, confetti, or silly string) however we will NOT provide decorations, plates, cups, etc.
- What food can I bring for my party?
You can bring a cake, cupcakes, ice cream, and any food/drinks desired. Kidtopia does NOT provide plates, utensils, cups, or napkins for events. Food and drink purchases are available at your convenience with a minimum 48 hour notice of order before your event date.
- What is the timeline for my party?
120 minutes (2 hours). The first 90 minutes is reserved for unlimited facility play and the remaining 30 minutes is reserved for birthday celebration with food, cake, and present.
- What decorations can I bring? Does Kidtopia provide any decorations?
We do not provide any decorations. You are able to bring your own balloons, however, we are unable to blow them up. The only decorations we ask you not to bring are glitter, confetti, and silly string. Any decorations besides those are allowed and your party coordinator will set them up upon arrival.
- What if I have more party guests arrive than expected?
All events include unlimited guests in the pricing!
- Can I arrive early to set up?
You and your party guest can arrive 15 minutes prior to your event with supplies for set up. We ask that your guests wait 5 minutes prior to your event before checking in.
- Can I change my reservation date?
You can reschedule your event once with a minimum of one week notice.
- What precautions are being taken to ensure safety?
The party room is sanitized before and after each party. Play equipment is sanitized periodically and deep cleaned at the end of each day. Guests are welcome to wear masks and use hand sanitizer provided.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at (256) 715-1219, by email email@example.com, or on our Facebook page!